- 1037 Route 9 South, Cape May Court House NJ 08210 · P: 609-465-0004 · F: 609-465-0045 · Monday-Friday: 9a.m.-6p.m. · Saturday: 9a.m.-2p.m. · Sunday: Closed
- Holiday Hours: 12/24 Christmas Eve · 9a.m.-2p.m., 12/25 Christmas Day · Closed, and 1/1 New Years Day · Closed
Covid-19 UPDATE - WE are open to walk-in customers!
Due to public health safety concerns surrounding COVID-19, Reef Family Pharmacy is open M-F 9am-6pm, Sat 9am-2pm and will be servicing our customers through Walk-ins, using our Drive-Thru window, and Home Delivery Service!
Please wear a mask upon entrance to the pharmacy!
Scott Reef, RPh & Owner
- Serving the Cape May County Community
- 25 Years of Experience
- Expertise in Compounding
Come see us at our New Location
- 1037 Route 9 South
- Cape May Court House
- NJ 08210
New features include: Drive-thru, plenty of parking, and easy access
Your full-service Pharmacy Experts
With a focus on personalized service, Reef Family Pharmacy distinguishes itself from the chain stores through free patient consultations, customized compounding for patients and their pets, all natural Estrogen and Progesterone cream or capsules, a wide variety of over-the-counter medications and free prescription delivery in Cape May CourtHouse area.
- We offer free delivery to the Cape May Court House area. Contact us for more details on our free delivery services.
- We offer a wide range of compounding services, including veterinary and hormone replacement therapy.
Avoid medication non-adherence and let our pharmacists help you better manage your medications.
We offer medication delivery services to our patients in the New Jersey area. Contact us for more information.
What Our Patients Love About Our Pharmacy
Great family orientated pharmacy! It's so nice to go to your pharmacy and when you walk in you are greeted by your name and asked how you are doing. This is the best pharmacy that I have ever been. Everyone that works there is so nice, polite and always make you feel extremely comfortable!
Thank you so much! When my previous pharmacy couldn't provide my prescribed medication they recommended Reef Family Pharmacy and I was so pleased with Reef that we are moving all of our prescriptions to them. Everyone was so pleasant and helpful. A+
I would never trust anyone else to handle my medications. Scott has been filling my prescriptions for years now and he has always been spot on with knowledge and advice. Quite simply, Scott's the best!
Subscribe to our newsletter
Stay up to date with our pharmacy with exclusive content.